Wednesday 17 May 2017

Geneva Switzerland - 17th May 2017

I got a window seat on the plane

The Jet D'eau, I always like to see this when I am in Geneva.

Time to cool down in the fountain

My new friend 'Dino' He can be a little loud.

Italian for Lunch, Yipee!

Menu is a little large, not sure what to choose?

My new friends at the petting zoo.

Wine tasting at 'Chateau du Crest'

Think I will start with the wine in the centre.

I always wanted to drive a tractor. Dreams really can come true.

Glad they had this wine press. I did not want to use my feet.

What a view of the Swiss countryside


Wonder when the grapes will appear on these vines

Now that is a barrel of wine.

Tastes better from the wooden casks,

So many old tools. Wonder what they are for?

My 3rd new friend in Geneva on this trip. 

Nice view of the carousel. 

I just love this car.

Raccoon came round for a pajama party.

1 comment:

  1. Jajajajajajajaja I enjoy to much Pink stories.....
    I want to be PinkFlor’s brother..... and travel a lot.....

    ReplyDelete

Please send us your comments, we would love to hear from you.