Thursday 11 May 2017

Spain - 11th May 2017

Nice day in Madrid for a spot of sight-seeing

 The artist Diego Velazquez

Wow this Aniseed drink is strong.

On the train from Madrid to Barcelona

Sagrada Familia in Barcelona

mmmm Tapas with Red Wine. Great idea to come here

Pink Flor's favourite car. A classic Morgan

At the Arc de Triomphe

More tapas. I think I am going to put weight on after this trip.

Time to relax in a night club. Well I am on holiday right!

Nice and warm on the beech. Time for a sun tan

 

 

It's so hot, I needed to stop for a quick drink at this fountain

A little cooler at the docks. Wonder what that man is doing on the water?

A quick drink at El Bosc de les Fades

I love the decoration here.

Arrived in Girona

Spent a great day wandering the streets.

2 comments:

Please send us your comments, we would love to hear from you.